Please read through our Frequently Asked Questions below and if your question is still unanswered please complete the form and the bottom of the page and we will get back to you.
Alternatively please contact us by telephone or email.
Telephone: 01702 841841
8.30am to 6.00pm Mon to Fri and 9.00am to 1.00pm Sat
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (24 hours)
If you require support via email, please note we will still need to verify who you are before we can make any changes to your account.
Click to view Planned Maintenance and Incidents
Ordering /Billing Questions
2. Connect the Ethernet cable (Supplied) to the LAN Port of the OFNL box and connect the other end to the WAN (Port 1) of the Router.
3. Connect the power supply of the router and switch on at the wall. After about 2 minutes the Router is ready to use. Please connect your wireless devices using the Wireless details on the back of the router. Enjoy!
4. To access advanced features of the router including parental control, on your mobile phone please visit the app store and install the 'TP-Link Aginet' app, open the app and select 'Log in'. Your login details are on the ack of the router. Please see our router setup guide included with your router or you can download it. Download the Router Setup Guide
2. Please plug your telephone into the ONT, Phone Port 1. (An adapter supplied with your ONT maybe required).
Download the Telephone Setup Guide
Wireless and Troubleshooting
1. WiFi is subject to interference and its performance can be greatly affected by some types of building construction. Please try testing in close vicinity of the router with no one else using the internet.
2. Many devices are using the internet at the same time, eg. someone is streaming a film on the TV, someone is playing a game on a games console etc. If you have several devices using the internet at the same time on our slower packages you may find the connection is not quick enough for all your needs.
3. There is a problem with the router. Please switch off the router for 10 seconds and then switch back on. After 2-3 minutes your internet will be back to normal. Please perform a speed test using an ethernet cable. If you are still having problems, please feel free to contact us and we will investigate.
Please complete the form below to send us a message